Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: BHC: Powell Valley's Powerhouse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    BHC series: SWVA State Champions


  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BHC: Powell Valley's Powerhouse

    nice article.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BHC: Powell Valley's Powerhouse

    message deleted
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BHC: Powell Valley's Powerhouse

    The man is a legend, let it go.

    I don't know him personally, but I know who he is and when I see him I speak to him and he has always been nice.

    And by the way, I coach baseball and I know when I lose I don't wanna talk to someone who is probably glad I lost.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BHC: Powell Valley's Powerhouse

    Point Taken!
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BHC: Powell Valley's Powerhouse

    great read

  7. #7
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BHC: Powell Valley's Powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by dmike2009 View Post
    Phil Robbins is still on one of the biggest jerks in all of VHSL sports. He is rude to media, officials, and other coaches. Good coach, but has always had a lot of talent and size and his players were always coachable. But how long has it been since PV beat Burton?
    He's never been my favorite person but PV's recent drought against Burton is nothing compared to Burton losing to PV 13 or 14 years in a row.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BHC: Powell Valley's Powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by collegetrumpet2010 View Post
    He's never been my favorite person but PV's recent drought against Burton is nothing compared to Burton losing to PV 13 or 14 years in a row.
    This.
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BHC: Powell Valley's Powerhouse

    This was the first of a 12 part series they're doing on SWVA teams that have won state titles.

    Richlands is up today...
    FOOTBALL: Richlands Running Backs Shined In State Championship Seasons | TriCities

    Should see artricles for Appalachia, Chilhowie, Clintwood, Gate City, George Wythe, Graham, J.I. Burton, J.J. Kelly, Jonesville, and Tazewell also.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •